Saturday, April 28, 2012

Calling all Cheerful Givers

After all the posts about "me, myself, and I", here's a lovely digression.

This summer's half marathon will be run in support of the Lake County based Teen Mother Choices.  It's an amazing ministry that has even been featured on MTV's "16 and Pregnant".  While showing Christ's love and grace to a population of girls who are often scoffed at and ostracized, TMC also offers empowerment and sets high standards for those who have committed to mothering their children, but need support. 

I am attempting to raise $1,000 for TMC through my run and I need your help to reach the goal!  Follow the link below to the "Racers" page and scroll down to my name to donate to my race!  Any donation, great or small, will be much appreciated.

http://teenmotherchoices.org/?page_id=1355


(2 Corinthians 9:7) . . .Let each one do just as he has resolved in his heart, not grudgingly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.

No comments:

Post a Comment